Friday, February 22, 2008

A day in the life of Kate and Claire



Nutella toast.



Also:

  • Kate can now say 'ketchup'. She used to say 'teputs'. I have no idea, y'all.
  • Kate helped me put away the 'green mangos' today. Also known as 'avocados'.
  • Claire's version of 'milk' sounds more like 'Mao'.
  • Her 'thank you' is super cute: 'tee tuuu', which for her also means 'please'.
  • Claire is saying 'UH! UH!' for everything she must desperately have Right Now.
  • She is also a pain in the arse to put into her car seat (arched back, 'uh! uh!', wriggling like crazy, etc.).
  • We had our first walk-through for the house this morning, and the house looked pretty good. (Of course, I say this knowing what a mess it looked like last week. I hope the people here today thought it looked good.)

4 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Yay for home exposure. it is nice people are walking through already.
I lvoe the nutella face - cute!

Elizabeth said...

I continue to be amazed by Claire's verbal abilities and I *loved* the video, especially the sound!!

Anonymous said...

I always loved that bright peach colored sweater, so thanx for sharing. The video was adorable, too. Miss you!

Jen said...

Carrie, I LOVE that sweater, and that color! It is great on both of the girls. Thanks for letting us borrow it!