Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Claire's 1-year photos

Perhaps my favorite thing about the Picture People is that they send you an email of the photos for free. Not so with JC Penny; they will charge you for this, even though it's bound to add to their sales when a family member falls in love with a particular picture and buys it in black and white, with captions. But whatever. We are done with Penny's, as our membership ran out and I refuse to pay for another one when the Picture People are so much closer and more professional. Not to mention, there is no sitting fee.

Claire was not all that cooperative at the photo shoot, but they did take a lot of pictures in hopes of getting some good ones. I somehow found several that I just had to have. Here's a sampling of the nearly 30 taken last week.





My favorite one.




2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

I love the scrunched up little crooked smile. Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE!! And, again I'm jealous because the closet Picture People to us closed last year and the next closest one is about 45 minutes away up in Ohio! And, I'm jealous because I'm SOOOO far behind in getting ANY current pictures of my children and don't know when we'll be well enough to have energy to do so. At least I don't have any pictures on my walls yet, so no one else can see how old my pictures are. I'm hoping to get new ones to put up as I actually hang the frames. We'll see how my well laid plans work out!