Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Substitute for Stories: Photos


Not feeling quite right from her meds.



Tantrum.




38 1/2 weeks. Still waiting.




Awesome Christmas gift from Niki.



We haven't been doing much lately. I am gigantic and lethargic and it's hard to do much besides the necessary. Kate is understandably bored, but has been a little off from her medication, so I think she's taking it in stride. I'm probably just fooling myself on this; she lights up like crazy when Tim gets home and rough-houses with her. Poor kid. I'm trying to convince her sister to make her entrance, but she still seems happy in her cozy bed. Me, not so much. The highlights of the week have been Kate's trip to her playgroup yesterday, our trip to see my OB, and her playtime with Daddy. Tim's mom arrives on Thursday and Kate will be so excited to have her Grandma here to play with her. Luckily Kate is finally done with her medication and hopefully this will enable her to start feeling more normal soon. She hasn't eaten much in the past 2 weeks, and her stomach is bothering her. We're hoping she'll be back to normal by the end of the weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT Belly!!! (Though not jealous... ha!)

We are thinking of you guys! Love the iacominis

Andrea and Ben said...

Oh my girlie, look at that belly....beautiful!! Hope you had a great, all be it chilly weekend :0)

Katie said...

Poor Kate! i hope she feels better soon. If I didn't know it was a girl, I would swear you were carrying a boy...you look like it is just all out front!

Anonymous said...

You look great for being so ready to deliver!! I hope I look half that good in less than 10 more weeks. I'm glad that you have a date for Mom's arrival, too. Hope Kate continues to improve!

Elizabeth said...

If you cut the belly out of the picture, you wouldn't even look pregnant! You are ALL belly. I hate you. :)

Jen said...

Y'all are very sweet. =) This pregnancy has been a little different than the last one - not as much weight gain. I think it's the weather, and the fact that I got a stomach virus for a week and a half...we'll see how long it takes me to lose all my baby weight, though.