Sunday, January 21, 2007

Global Warming Comes to Tucson

The beginning - a little snow this afternoon.
Palm tree covered in snow!

Our backyard.

Tim and Kate enjoy the snow.

Snow! It's snowing in Tucson. It's been snowing for several hours now, and it's sticking. I'd say we have at least an inch, and the weather reports are calling for up to 3". Woohoo!! Yes, Andrea, I can hear you screaming from your house, which is also covered in snow. Thank you for bringing this weather with you from Alaska!

4 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Weeee, fun times! Love the pictures :0)

Katie said...

You are KIDDING! That is unbelieveable!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that we both got snow on the same day!! That's crazy!! Too bad I was too busy taking care of sick kids to really take any pictures of it. Thanks for sharing yours.

Jen said...

I can't believe we got snow, period. Hello, we live in Tucson! It's still here this morning, too. Awesome. Snow day!