Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow Day!


Snowy tree.

Tim had to be up early this morning to fly. I could hear him getting cereal out this morning, putting coffee on, rummaging in the pantry for lunch. Kate woke up a little after 6am, so I got up too. I peeked out the window and saw that the snow was still covering the ground; the thermometer that is a little off read 20*, so it was probably about 25*. That was going to make for some fun driving! The guys on base said the same thing when they called Tim at 6:30 to tell him it was a snow day and to stay home until 10am!

Into the bedroom to find Kate's snowsuit and boots. Time to play outside!


Putting on the snowsuit.

Outside with Daddy.

Powdery snow.



3 comments:

Katie said...

First of all, I am so suprised Kate even has a snowsuit...and boots! Becca doesn't even have boots and we live in Alaska! :)

The tree photo looks professional!

Andrea and Ben said...

Cute! I went back to bed when I found out I didn't have to work. What a nice dad!

Jen said...

We inherited the snowsuit from a friend in the squadron - it's still practically brand new since they're from Tucson! And the boots, well they are my favorite things ever. They're leather cowgirl-type boots, but they worked for the snow this morning!