Thursday, January 25, 2007

Still on for Tomorrow

Thank you to everyone who has called and emailed wishing us luck tomorrow! I hope I don't need it, but you never know, and I will take all the luck I can get. Tim's mom is here, and Kate's glad to have her grandma back. Tonight we'll be having dinner, watching CSI: and then I'll be taking a Tylenol PM to ensure I get one more good night of sleep. Tim will either send out an email with photos or post to the blog in the next couple of days. Until then, ciao!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait to hear the announcment and see the little babe! I hope you have a great relaxing evening and an easy delivery!!!! I'll be thinking about y'all!

Andrea and Ben said...

OOOOOH, I am so excited! How long is family going to be around? I want to make a meal for you, so let me know if you want it while they are here or after they leave :0)

Katie said...

We're waiting for word out here!