Saturday, January 13, 2007

Finally, Photos

Jello smile.


Wearing Mama's vest.


Photos. Finally. I think there must be something weird with my computer; I restarted it and blogger finally let me upload some pictures.

Anyway, top o' the morning to ya. I couldn't sleep, so thought I'd get up and try to post some photos again. Kate finally slept soundly all through the night last night; no waking up at 2am to talk to her dolly and bunny, no crying out for a minute and then going back to sleep. Wonderful.

It's supposed to be a blustery week here. Woohoo! Cold, windy, rainy, even snow in the mountains. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some snow flakes around Tucson, but I won't hold my breath this time. But I will, of course, post photos if it does happen.

1 comment:

Andrea and Ben said...

Funny jokes, Ben thought so too. I cannot believe how chilly it was last night! The rain drops were cold....oh if it snows down here, you will hear my scream from your house! Glad to hear things are better, I am sure a sound night was well deserved by all :0)