Friday, April 14, 2006

posting comments, a how-to session brought to you by Niki

It took a civil engineer to figure out how to post comments to this blog, non-anonymously. Yes, you just click on the 'other' button on the comment page. It's that simple (no offense to Niki!). So, post away.

Not much new here. Today we went to lunch at Rocco's Chicago Pizza, and it rocked. Yum. Love Chicago pizza. If their beer selection was better, I'd nominate them over Zachary's for best pizza in Tucson. Kate did pretty well at the restaurant. She kept grabbing Matthew, Jill's son. Flirt? Just trying to grab anything but all the toys in front of her? Who knows. She got another opportunity to drink out of a big girl cup, tried another lemon (I know I shouldn't let her, but it's so fun), and licked my pizza crust. She didn't like that too much. Probably not much taste. I had taken all the yummy pepperoni and olives off of it.

The other day I gave Kate a taste of grapefruit. She don' lika that stuff. Poor kid. Someday I'll stop being so mean.

Hope you are having a fabulous Good Friday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That grapefruit face almost looks fake it is so ....perfect!!!