Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!


I know it's Monday, not Easter, but we were busy all weekend and I'm just now getting a chance to update the blog. Kate's getting ready to crawl and we're trying to baby-proof areas of the house. And we had to try out the pool! It's finally warm enough to swim in, supposedly. It's 80 in the pool, and although I thought that 80 would be great way back when it was 65 in the pool, I now realize that 80 really isn't that warm, unless you're feeling particularly warm when you get in. But we braved the chill to take a couple of dips, and even took Kate for her first "swim". She did okay the first day, not so well the second day (see her crying and trying to climb out of the pool), and she did really well today when I took her in. She kept trying to grab the bubbles in the water. I'm not sure she liked the splashing I was doing to create the bubbles, but it's a work in progress. And she looks sooo cute in her little bikini! Hope you all had a happy Easter!

No comments: