Monday, January 12, 2009

Going all Martha

In preparation for Claire's birthday in 2 weeks, I tested out my cupcake decorating skillz. Are those not the cutest lion cupcakes ever? Claire picked off all the "mane" and refused to eat it. Then she ate mostly just the frosting (and the M&Ms, of course), leaving the strawberry cupcake behind. Kate nibbled at hers so much that half of it ended up on the floor. Instead of a vacuum, I should have bought a dog.


Claire decided to dress herself over the weekend. Tim brought her downstairs in this ensemble, and I was sure it was his doing until he corrected me. You never can tell.



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It might as well have been Tim who dressed her.

Katie said...

Wait. You're TESTING the cupcakes two weeks prior? You are TOTALLY going Martha. Next thing we know you'll be screaming at people about how they aren't using the FRESHEST ingredients from your GREENHOUSE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh. I hope those are ORGANIC Lion ears, dammit.

(Lately I've been watching Martha just to see how obnoxious she acts in subtle little ways. I do love her and her bitchy self!)

Carrie S said...

Very cute lions. Even cuter daughter! You do have too much energy if you're "testing" cupcake decorating ideas for your 2 year olds birthday party!