Thursday, August 03, 2006

thaaaat's nice....

Should I question the competence of the base vet here, who told me, after I asked, "Yes, your kitty Starbuck is a girl. She's beautiful!"? We took Starbuck in this morning to an off-base vet to get her spayed, and I just called them to see if she was ready to pick up. "Yes, Starbuck is ready after 3pm today. But, um, Starbuck is a boy. He was neutered today. I promise we didn't do a sex-change operation on your kitty." Yeah. My sister and I kept wondering....'she' seemed rather um, endowed down there. In any event, I guess the name we chose for him is pretty fitting, although the TV show character started out as a man and was changed to a woman, not the other way around. It's a good thing we didn't name him Sharon.

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Gotta love the competency of AF doctors, pet or otherwise!

Katie said...

Wow. What a moron. Where did that vet go to school? Mars?