Thursday, August 24, 2006

anniversary

Tomorrow is Tim's and my 5th anniversary. We can hardly believe it's been so long, or that it's only been 5 years since we got married. We've known each other for 13 years now. I thought I'd post some photos of that fabulous day in 2001 when we got married at Willamette Valley Vineyards in Oregon.



Oh, here's a fun one from the year before: our engagement on top of the Space Needle in Seattle!


Photos from our first anniversary, which I spent in Silverton with Tim's family while he fought in Afghanistan:


Happy Anniversary, Tim!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful wedding pictures! Happy anniversary! Is that a pillow with his picture? That's hilarious!

Andrea and Ben said...

Awwww, that is wonderful! I want one of those pillows....with Ben's picture of course :0) He may get jealous if it has Tim's picture on it!

Katie said...

Yea, that might not go over so well, Andrea! Jen might not like it too much either! :)