Thursday, August 10, 2006

nap face




Someone had a good nap this morning. It's always a sign of a good nap when you wake up with blanket imprints on your face that will actually show up on film.

Kate is still taking 3 naps a day on most days. I thought she'd be transitioning to 2 naps and soon to 1 nap, but she seems happy with 3. I can live with that.

After her 2nd nap, Dana and Eric came over to swim. Eric was a little tired when he got here, and Kate made him jump with one of her shrieks. It wasn't even a loud shriek this time! Then they played with toys, each trying to take what the other one had in their hand. Lucky for Kate, she can walk and outmaneuver Eric, so she won most of the time. Sorry, Eric!



Does that tickle?


See ya, I'm outta here.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad to hear she still takes 3 naps. So does Becca, but I wish she could consolidate them down to two LONGER ones! That nap face looks painful!!