Tuesday, August 29, 2006

popsicles and pizza


Kate got to try popsicles yesterday. It's back into the 100s again, so we put on the swimsuit bottoms and headed outside to make a mess. She started with carrots (I didn't want to feel too guilty about all that sugar I was about to give her), and then moved on to a popsicle. She liked it, of course. Lemon popsicle, yum. She also liked chewing on the stick when she had eaten all she would eat. For dinner we had pizza. I'm not sure how much she ate. She's doing this new thing where she'll put a bit of food into her mouth, chew it for a second and then spit it out again. She even does this with foods she likes. I dunno. So most of the pizza came back out again, except for the cheese. The girl likes cheese!


Ew, I think I got a mushroom.

We are off tomorrow on our trip to Portland and Seattle for 10 days. I hope to post updates along the way, but last time Kate slept in the computer room, which reduced my time spent on the blog, so we'll have to see. Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

Andrea and Ben said...

Have fun! Ohhhh, 100*, ahhhh, looking forward to it :0)