Saturday, August 12, 2006

Kate the magnet

Everytime we take Kate to the mall, other kids speed on over and cling to her. I don't understand it. Yesterday Jess and I took her to the mall to play and Summer (I know her name because her parents were sitting right next to me constantly saying 'Summer, be nice, Summer, be gentle with the baby, Summer don't hug her so hard, Summer Summer Summer. Kind of like Jeffrey Jeffrey Jeffrey from Bill Cosby Himself [Little Jeffrey. I remember his name, not because he said, "I'm four years old," but because Jeffrey's mother said his name all 2500 miles of the trip. ]) So Kate tried to play, but ended up just attempting to escape from Summer's 'love'. Then Kate discovered that there were bits of pretzel on the floor, right next to all the Cheerios that someone had spilled. Mmm. And of course, there were all the other baby's strollers and shoes to play with. So we didn't stay long.


Summer love.

Leave me alone!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is so annoying. Someone shoot me if I ever let my toddler/small kid cling on someone's baby. That annoys me so much!