Friday, March 27, 2009

Two is not my favorite age on you, Claire

After yesterday's successful painting experience, I thought I'd give it another go. Except this time, both children were painting at the same time. This, I believe, was where I went horribly wrong.

It started out innocently enough.

Then Claire apparently started flinging paint, while I was cleaning paintbrushes across the room. For 30 seconds.

Evidence.

The end result: paint on 2 walls, 3 chairs, 2 children, the floor, and 2 newish chair cushions. Claire is cut off from painting.
It's only 10:15am. I'm doomed.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hah! I know what you mean though -- I think Santi can handle it because Catherine can and I am so, so wrong. I love the pictures! And yay! Art!

Katie said...

Oh Dear God. You poor thing. I wish I lived next door and we could lock the kids in a closet somewhere and bitch about them.

Katie said...

I mean, my kids and your kids. I won't bitch about yours....but I will bitch to you about mine! :)

Deborah said...

Hi Jen,

I enjoy reading your blog! I only wish my walls and children were as clean after painting! Watch out if #3 is a boy...they are so messy.
Looking forward to hearing about your new addition!

Deborah

Jen said...

Deborah, I don't know how you do it with 4 boys! It's crazy enough with 2 girls. We will hopefully find out next week!!

Katie, you would want to be bitching about my kids soon enough. =) And, feel free to use some of those free trips to visit us in Vegas. It would be fun to have you here!