Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Inactive

Dare I say it? Maybe I'll whisper it. Or, better yet, I'll spell it: we have an o.f.f.e.r. Yahoo! We are totally psyched, and also completely stressed that it will fall through at any moment. But we just saw on our real estate web site that our house is now listed as 'inactive'. Things are looking up, people!

Also, in case I missed any of you locals in the email, Tim's fini-flight is next Tuesday. Please let me know if you want to come and need a pass to get on base!

...floating on clouds...

8 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

I already know all about it!!! Can we say finder's fee ;0) I want to come to the fini - can you pass on the time and such?

Jen said...

Andrea - I know, right! Crazy. Who knew that we would actually KNOW the people buying our house. It's great, although sorta weird, you know? I so hope things work out with the house for them and that nothing breaks! I will feel AWFUL.

Fini land is at 1750. Come and enjoy catered mexican food! =)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I hope it works out!
Niki

Elizabeth said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom told me she saw your blog and that you have the offer! We're thrilled for you! We hope to follow suit very, very soon! Love you!

Deborah said...

Congrats, Jen! What a huge relief- We're happy for you guys! We'll hopefully be there for Tim's fini. See ya soon!

Katie said...

WOW!!!! That is awesome news!

Anonymous said...

I know that is a huge relief just to have an offer! Great news!!! Now you don't have to worry about renting it!! Being a landlord is a pain in the rear!!! We can't wait to sell our house that we currently have renters in!!!!! Everything happens for a reason! Best wishes to you as you travel to your new assignment!!!

Take care!

Heather