Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Chasing Kate

One of our favorite games lately is Chasing Kate. Claire rides the airplane while Tim or I push her down the hall, racing after Kate who is usually pushing her doll stroller or her shopping cart. Both of them love this with a passion. The only thing I missed in this recording is Kate yelling "cuidado!" like she often does. I have no idea how she came up with it (Dora, of course), and it is adorable.

2pm update

We just got back from the mall where Claire and I did a little shopping while Kate was at daycare preschool. Claire and I also enjoyed lunch out at McDonald's where we shared 2 hamburgers, 1 small (medium) fry, 1 fruit and yogurt parfait and 1 small (medium) diet coke. Hey. Claire was hungry.

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

yeah, yeah, Claire was hungry. That is why I need a kid, so I can finish their McDonald's :0)

Fabiana, Rafaela e Marcelo Reis said...

I loved the video!
The word "cuidado" have in portuguese too... and the means is "take care", it's right? Very funny! How is good ours kids! The powerfull girls (2 american and 1 brazilia) ahahahahaha
kisses for all
(do you understand me? I think my word was in a maze)...
Fabi