Monday, July 24, 2006

more appealing photos than last time, I hope

So sorry to those of you who opened my blog yesterday only to find a gigantic picture of a tarantula. =D Today I have less distasteful photos, I think.


What is this? It's the heavenly substance known as homemade raspberry jam. Kate and I made it this morning. MMMM. Here's Kate helping:



Kate's 'help' consisted of her licking every piece of tupperware in my kitchen. But she sure looked cute doing it. My next task is to make chocolate gelato, and I hope to get that done before she wakes up from her afternoon nap...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Much better! I love her good posture and licking of the tupperware. Cute kid! How are you feeling?

Jen said...

SO much better. I am no longer a walking dead person. I thought the exhaustion would never end, but I think it's over.