Thursday, July 20, 2006

forwarded emails, revisited

Some version of this has been going around for ages. But it's kinda fun, and seeing as how I haven't been very good at posting posts, I'll "borrow" this from Katie.

Some things you may not know about me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Grocery store checker, Ballard Market
2. Financial Planner
3. Commercial Real Estate Analyst
4. part-time roof construction (I have no idea how I landed this job in high school, nor do I remember what exactly I did that didn't totally mess up the roofs)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Thomas Crowne Affair
2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Swingers

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Seattle, WA
2. London, England
3. Songtan, Korea
4. Sanford, NC

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Battlestar Galactica (did anyone see the new preview on SciFi the other night? Awesome! I am such a geek.)
2. 24
3. House
4. CSI:

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Phan Thiet, Vietnam
2. Hong Kong
3. Maine
4. Tallinn, Estonia

F) Websites I visit daily: (or semi-weekly)
1. hotmail
2. blogspot
3. yahoo
4. food network

G) Four favorite foods:
1. sushi
2. berries
3. cake
4. breakfast foods

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Pacific Northwest
2. Show Low, AZ
3. sailing in the San Juans
4. at a home Husky football game

What are some of your answers? Leave 'em in the comments section!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Where/Where is Show Low? Never heard of it!

Jen said...

It's kind of NE AZ, near the border of NM. It's gorgeous there - my sister got married in Greer, just outside of Show Low. Lovely in the fall.