Thursday, July 20, 2006

bad commercials

Maybe I'm watching different TV shows, now that I'm a mom. Maybe I'm just obsessive-compulsive and can't get things out of my mind when I hear them. But there are some commercials out there that need to die a quick and painful death. Particularly the ones with 'jingles'. I am talking about:

-the Ford commercial with that Idol guy (I get what I want, I get what I need...blahblahblah, is it stuck in your head now too?)

-the mayo commercial where they sing a stupid song about not being able to get the mayo out of the jar. How dumb.

-Oscar Meyer. What is it with this one? "Oh I wish I were an oscar meyer weiner, that's what I'd really like to beeee-eeee-eeee..." ARGH.

I know there are others, but these are the only ones that have stuck to my brain so far today. Perhaps I need to watch less TV. (I really don't watch much, I swear.)

No comments: