Friday, June 30, 2006

mmm...beer

I think I need to take this test several times to see what the different outcomes are. The first time I took it, I got 'Bud Light'. Now, anyone who knows me, knows that I refuse to drink this nastiness and that I am actually quite a beer snob. So I decided maybe I drink beer from a bottle more often than from a glass, and that savoring the taste of my favorite beer was a better description than relaxing and unwinding. And then I got 'Guinness'.

You Are Guinness
You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.


So. Mostly I think the writers probably don't know good beer, and also I'd like to enjoy a nice cool Mirror Pond Pale Ale right about now. Check out the quiz for yourself: What's Your Beer Personality? Thanks to Katie for the link.

Kate likes pulled pork sandwiches. With extra BBQ sauce. It's what I had for lunch, and after her lunch of Cheerios and an apple wagon wheel, she was ready for some good food, too, I guess.

Also, everything is now a push-toy. Books, boxes, the cat, things without wheels.

http://media.putfile.com/everything-is-a-push-toy

Oh, and I almost forgot: I finally got a picture of Kate's teeth! It also includes some food.

4 comments:

Katie said...

oh my gosh! TEETH!! You, my friend, are DEFINITELY a guinness. I think I might be the bud light. I better re-take the test, too!!

Jen said...

Heehee! Yes, I think the description is right!

Katie said...

I only mean that you know your beers and what you like (I don't think you go on and on about things you don't know.) Just to clarify!

Jen said...

Thank you for the clarification - I started thinking about it and thought 'hey! maybe i go on and on about stuff i don't know anything about...uh-oh!' Well, sometimes that happens. But mostly I just know what kind of beers I like and what I don't. Makes it tough to live in certain areas of the country (like Pope) and enjoy any beer.