Tuesday, June 13, 2006

i feel teeth!

Two of them, in fact. I thought I'd been seeing white bumps on Kate's bottom gum, but hadn't felt much besides a slight lump. Now I feel sharp ridges! The things that can happen overnight.

We got Kate a new toy over the weekend, Starbuck. She's an 8-week-old kitten, and is quite the terror. Kate has been enjoying tormenting her, and watching her jump around. They both have strong personalities, so I imagine they will be able to hold their own against each other. Starbuck was certainly Kate's favorite thing all day Sunday; she kept shrieking whenever she spotted the kitten.

You can climb out through the door, kitty.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Teeth? And a kitten? I feel sorry for you!!!

Jen said...

It's not so bad. Kind of like having a second baby in the house sometimes, but the kitty is pretty well-behaved most of the time. The teeth thing is going pretty well. I thought she'd be super crabby, but maybe that was just the months leading up to this.

Katie said...

So, how is the teething going? We need an update!