Sunday, June 25, 2006

endless entertainment

Starbuck the kitten is proving to be one of Kate's favorite toys. She makes Kate laugh, and Kate enjoys trying to chase her around. Kate's gotten a few scratches for not being gentle with the kitty, but overall things are going well. I think it's worth it for my entertainment alone.

http://media.putfile.com/falling-down-laughing

http://media.putfile.com/Starbuck-is-so-funny

Is everybody watching?

I'm going to let go now.




Look at me!

We went to dinner at my sister's house last night, and Kate showed off by standing up without holding onto anything. She's getting better at this everyday. She also learned that playing the piano is fun.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love that cute little red outfit!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God!!! I love those giggles so much!!!:)

Heather said...

That is the cutest belly laugh!!!! Too cute!!! Has kitty swatted at Kate yet?

Jen said...

Yes, Starbuck gets timeout a lot. I need to get her declawed...

Katie said...

I love that laugh! So so cute!