Saturday, August 08, 2009

Stats and cereal

Luke is already 4 months old. FOUR MONTHS. Wasn't he just born? I do not know how time is passing so quickly, but I would like for it to slow down a little. Except for the witching hours - those can speed up any time now.

At his well-baby check, we learned that he is heavy. And tall. Specifically, he weighs 18lbs 3oz (95%), and is 26" (75-90%). His noggin is proportionate to his height, at 43cm (75%). The good doctor recommended we start on some rice cereal, which I was all too happy to comply with after Luke started waking up in the middle of the night again last week and consuming an additional meal. Today we had some rice cereal. We didn't care too much for it.


4 comments:

Carrie S said...

Wow! Glad he's growing good! I hope we don't continue to keep up with you, but Sterling just might. I'd like my (already not so) little girl to stay little for a while. I'm so not ready to be nursing AND doing baby food! Best of luck with cereal!

Andrea and Ben said...

Look at those chubby cheeks - sweetness!

Elizabeth said...

Wasn't he just born? And he looks so much like Kate did at that age.

Colleen said...

Wow! He's big! Anna just had her 10.5 month checkup (that's the 9 month checkup just a bit late) and she's only 10 oz heavier than Luke! Of course, I'm not sure why she is only at the 25% because she certainly looks pretty chubby.