Saturday, August 02, 2008

*&#*% post office

I have a strong suspicion that all of our mail is not arriving at our new address. Actually, it's more than a strong suspicion: my grandma sent Tim a birthday card 3 times, and only on the third try (to the same address) was it delivered. And I just checked Amazon.com to see where the Potty Power book I ordered for Kate 3 weeks ago was...and guess what. It got returned to Amazon because of an incorrect address. Are you kidding me? It's not like Amazon hand wrote the address! So, I apologize to those of you who have sent things to us, only to receive them back undeliverable. The only thing I can say is that we are in North Las Vegas, not just Las Vegas. Even then, it's a crap shoot.
***
Update: we are now up to 4 known instances of missing postal material. I hope this will be the end of it, but if not, I'm sorry!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Okay. It is crap like that that SENDS ME OVER THE EDGE. This is not something you should have to deal with on top of everything else!!!!

Andrea and Ben said...

That seems wierd. I would be pretty pissed. Damned postal service.

Elizabeth said...

That book looks highly annoying. I expect a full goodreads review . . . as soon as you . . . uh . . . move into your house and get adjusted to your new city and have your husband home.