Monday, March 17, 2008

Things I Love

Idea stolen borrowed from Elizabeth:

getting hugs from my girls; driving with the sunroof open and music on; Tim wearing cologne; watching funny movies; mexican food; cheese; falling asleep; watching my kids sleep; cooking; watching a movie while sprawled on the sofa with Tim; thunderstorms; Rush Limbaugh; sushi; rocking Claire to sleep; swing dancing; salsa dancing; raspberries; decorating cakes; eating cake with buttercream frosting; Hong Kong; running in a light mist; running in warm fall sun; autumn; sailing; having all the laundry done; sitting outside on a warm Tucson night drinking a margarita; Ronald Reagan; flying; Boise; fresh snow; hot showers; John Cusack; Jennifer Aniston; Battlestar Galactica; Europe; red; my sister; going wine tasting; visiting friends; laughing so hard I cry; small towns in France; leather car seats; reading a great book; the south island of New Zealand; comments on my blog; reading friends' blogs; when Claire grabs onto me tight, and pats my back; when Kate says cute things like "Mommy, I'll be right back", and "Maybe watch Max & Ruby?"; going new places; crepes; coffee; being home alone; gardening; the smell of lilies; Halloween; looking at new houses; Seattle in the summer; a comfortable bed; making breakfast in the spring or fall with the windows open and a cool breeze mixing with the smell of coffee and melting butter; strawberries; London; ice cream; chasing Kate and Claire; my girl friends; vacations.

What do you love?

2 comments:

Deborah said...

What a great idea! Can I "borrow" it too? Things I love... hmmm... Neal, Grace, kisses from them both, rainy/stormy days, Fall, music, dancing, Christian fellowship (Church, Bible studies, etc.), Tucson sunrises/sunsets, working in the yard/watching plants grow, Grace's gifts (anything she hands me as if it's a gift from her) dates with Neal, campfires with music and cool weather for snuggling, laughing, talks with my Mom, desserts, Hawaii, luaus (yes, even though they're touristy, I love them!), Alaska any time of year, running on pine needles in a forest (favorite memory of that: England's Thetford Forest), hiking, Grace's laugh, Neal's laugh, Grace's hugs, Neal's hugs, seeing old friends, family reunions in Texas, seeing my parents smile at me, the mandolin (sp?), seeing the US flag lit up at night blowing in the breeze, napping near a beach (so I can hear the ocean), walking barefoot on a beach, watching wildlife, wow... I think I'll stop there before I fill up your blog!

Elizabeth said...

I love you because you just combined Mexican food, Hong Kong, Ronald Reagan, and Jennifer Aniston. Do you really love Rush Limbaugh? I did not know that about you.

I love your list. And it's about time you borrowed something me (that I borrowed from someone else). I was beginning to feel like a mooch.