Thursday, March 20, 2008

My morning

  • Pick up youngest toddler to smooch her cheek, and smell the sweet scent of coffee. Why do you smell like coffee, Claire Bear?
  • Go in search of missing coffee cup.
  • Find it, and a bookcase covered in sticky mess. Every Single Book now smells of coffee, which may be a good thing.
  • Spend valuable minutes wiping up sugary morning stimulant.



  • Finally finish with that task, speed down hallway to return cleaning supplies to laundry room, and find mess made by eldest toddler.
  • Hastily tape envelope back together after realizing I do not have an extra one on hand.
  • Wait impatiently for 11am to roll around so I can leave children with babysitter for 60 minutes of peace.



How is your day going?

4 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Oh geez! Thanks for the entertainment....I so dread those things!

Katie said...

I hate that! I feel like my day is like that with ONE kid. I'm so dead when number 2 comes on the scene.

Deborah said...

How do you find time to blog??? Thank you for keeping us entertained. :) Yes, I have to agree... I can't imagine having double the "adventures". We're headed out to luch today. And we might do our eggs tonight, though I haven't decided how much I'd like Grace to do yet. We'll see... Happy Easter this weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Did you think you would ever ask, "Why do you smell like coffee, Claire Bear?"