Thursday, March 27, 2008

Off to Vegas

Tim's sister is here for a week, and we are taking advantage of her visit and heading to Vegas for 4 days of house-hunting. The girls are doing great with her so far, so we are hopeful that they will be angels for her the whole time we are gone. I'm sure they will have tons of fun while we are gone; we haven't done much around here lately, so I bet they will enjoy Buji's energy. I would post some pictures, but we got a new camera and I don't know how to download photos yet...

I had to take Claire to get some blood work done today, and for the second time, she didn't make a peep when they put the needle in. She sat there calmly and just watched them draw blood. Amazing.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Jen! Jeff and I were just talking and he told me that I really need to leave you a comment and let you know that I'm a "closet blog reader" because I check out your blog every so often. :) It's great and since we both have two girls, I can totally relate! Jeff mentioned that you left a comment on our website awhile ago, thanks! We are doing OK, just taking one day at a time. I'm struggling with lots of fatigue, but not sure if that is from two energetic little girls or no thyroid..probably a little bit of both. Well I must run, but drop me a line if you get a chance, michelle@kujath.com. It would be great to catch up via email. :)

Elizabeth said...

So many questions! Househunting? Wow! Exciting! I can't wait to hear the update. Leaving kids with random family members they don't really know? Wow! Awesome! Brave! Bloodwork? OMG!!!!!!!!!! What is going on with Claire?

Deborah said...

Suuuuuure you're "househunting"... Hello penthouse view overlooking the lights of Vegas and hello date weekend! You guys aren't fooling us. ;)

Andrea and Ben said...

I hope you guys fins the one you are looking for. I don't envy the househunting part of this new adventure, but can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how the house hunting went and the girls' time with Buji!
Also curious about the "bloodwork" for Claire.
Sorry it's been so long since I checked in and got caught up. Life has been crazy. I enjoyed reading the last 5 or so blogs that I was behind on.
Miss and love you!

Jen said...

Oh, the bloodwork for Claire - it was just a routine test they do here for lead. I try not to let her eat too much paint, so I'm sure she is fine.