Friday, January 25, 2008

Pictures from part one of The Trip

I won't even share with you how MUCH stuff still needs to be done this afternoon. Instead, I'll upload a few photos to satiate your desire to know what the trip was like. Here is a short pictorial of our stay in Livonia.


Snow at great-grandma's house!

Footprints.



Snowballs.


Three generations.


Claire studies for the big test.


A big-girl cup for her first birthday celebration.


All dressed up for the birthday dinner.

Claire and great-grandma Lorraine.


Cheeeeeese!


Why are those people over there singing to me?

6 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Snow AND grandma's, what could be better! Did she eat some delicious cake during the celebration?

Deborah said...

How fun! Welcome back...

Katie said...

WHAT? Claire is already turning one? Where have I BEEN?

Cute photos! We've missed you in the Internet!

Anonymous said...

Not only is Claire one, but she decided to start walking this morning! Just a three steps to me two or three times, but she's walking. So, two days ago she started talking ("Hi Puppy") and today she started walking... its like she has a whole new set of One-year-old skills she has been saving up.

Tim (Dad)

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys already. I'll try to send a disk with the pictures from your time here soon. Love Ya!

Elizabeth said...

I am such a sucker for grandma pictures. And I already told you how much I LOVED that the girls got dressed up to go to lunch with her. *Sigh* So sweet.