Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So Sad

There were several years in a row where '24' was the best show on TV. When we were in Korea, we didn't get all of the episodes, so we had Steph record them for us. When I got back to the US I layed on my sister's sofa for about 4 days straight, watching episode after episode. Just one more hour. It was an addiction, and I loved it. At the end of the season, however, I secretly hoped they would end it. Go out on a high note, Jack! Live on as one of the best shows in TV history. But no. My beloved Kiefer Sutherland signed on for 3 more seasons, and now we are left with crap. It's not his fault, really. The guy who plays the current president, I might blame him (he's terrible). Or the producers. It's just sad to see what was once a great show become so lame that I never watch it live, and even when it's playing on the DVR I'm off doing other things. Like complaining about it on my blog.

But Fox has come up with a new show, 'Drive', and so I forgive them. Did you see the first 3 hours? I think it's going to be a winner. I hope.

No comments: