Friday, April 13, 2007

From Babies to Rocks to Easter Bunnies


I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted. I'd say I've been busy, but knowing how I love to blog and tell y'all about my daughters, you probably already know that busy is what has been going on here.


I got to host my sister's baby shower last Saturday. She is due in about 4 weeks? Three weeks? God, I just talked to her this afternoon and I can't remember. Three, I think. Anyway. It was fun; we played some (tasteful) games (not that stinky diaper game, which I think is so gross), ate some yummy food, had some cake, and she opened some gifts.

Jess gets gifts for the baby.

Right after everyone left, our rock showed up.




About 5 tons of rock. The other 6.5 tons went in the alley in the back.

We spent the rest of the 4-day weekend shoveling rock and raking it into place. We still are not done, and have most of the front yard to finish. I now have defined arm muscles, though, and am working on my farmer's tan.

And then Sunday was Easter. But I'm exhausted and so that will have to wait until (hopefully) tomorrow.

1 comment:

Andrea and Ben said...

ugh, shoveling rock. I see that in my future (hopefully fall when it cools back down) Can't wait to see it!
Your sister doesn't even look pregnant in that picture!