Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Off the Chart

It's well-baby visit time again. Kate had her 18mo well-baby check and McLaren had her 2mo well-baby check today. Kate, at 18mo, is off the chart when it comes to height. She is 34 3/4" tall, the height of your average 27mo old girl. I thought she seemed tall. She hasn't gained much weight in the past couple of months, and now weighs 27 1/2 pounds. She's still got her chubsy thighs, although I suspect she's growing out of them quickly.

McLaren is also a healthy eater, and weighs 12 pounds 6 ounces and is 23 1/4" tall.

Today was also shot day, and it did not go over well. Both girls are still mad at me, I think. Stickers helped a little, but in the end Kate just ate hers, and Claire had no idea what she was supposed to do with a Blue's Clues sticker.

Congratulations to Carrie & James and the kids on the newest member of the family: Isaac Jerald! He was born this morning at 11am sharp. We can't wait to see photos, you guys!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What big girls you have! :) All Catherine got this morning at her 9-month check was a blue band-aid, which she promptly pulled off and began eating. Needless to say, I didn't take the sticker.

Lucy said...

Oh my gosh Mclaren is 12 lbs?! My brother's baby (second child) is 1 month old and 15 lbs! Both his kids are very well sturdy, my mom calls it solid!

Andrea and Ben said...

Can't wait to see you guys on wednesday ;0)

Katie said...

Wow... double shots--and we aren't talking espresso. That must have sucked!!!