Friday, April 20, 2007

Aaah

Naptime, 12 weeks.

Can you hear it? The contentment in my voice? That serenity can only come with a good night's sleep, and that's what I got last night. Claire slept straight through from 10pm until I woke her up at 7:45am this morning. Say it with me: WOOHOO! She turns 12 weeks today, and I guess she decided that sleep was better than eating. I must say that I can usually agree with her on that one.

Tim had to sit Top 3 at 6am, so I woke up just after 5am when he was getting ready, so I didn't get to sleep in exactly. But I did have more than 2 hours of me-time before the kids got up at 7:30 and 7:45. I would have let them sleep a little longer, but it was co-op day and I had to get them ready so I could drop them BOTH off with Lisa and Shonda while I went to Target BY MYSELF. =)



Kate found McLaren's pants in the living room and put them on. "What?"

4 comments:

Katie said...

Dang! You are getting more sleep than me--how is that possible!? I'm very glad for you, though. Nothing puts me in a better mood than getting some SLEEP!

Jen said...

Me too. 8-)

Andrea and Ben said...

I just snorted when I saw Kate had Claire's pants on as a shawl!! HILARIOUS!

Elizabeth said...

It was great to see you on Friday (finally!). I'm glad you're finally getting some sleep.