Wednesday, May 03, 2006

look at those rolls!

Today was Little Movers and Shakers day - it's a class we go to at a local rec center, and Kate loves spending time with the other babies in the class. It's also an opportunity for her to play with toys we don't own. Today she got to ride a blue dog, and she seemed to enjoy it!


She also gets to walk alongside the other kids, and this is usually her favorite part.

















Aunt Jess was able to come with us today and take photos and video:

http://media.putfile.com/look-at-those-rolls

http://media.putfile.com/bubbles-70

Afterwards, Steph and Katy came over to enjoy some time in the pool. They love their pool animals!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Jen, you look GREAT! Tan and fit! I love the little hair bows on Kate. She is adorable. The pool looks just heavenly....it was almost 60 here today! :)

Jen said...

Thank you! It's been great having the pool to work out in.

The bows are so fun - and even Kate who doesn't have much hair can wear them!

Sounds like it's about pool weather in Alaska =)

Anonymous said...

I love the pool animals! You all look like you are having a great time. I'm just getting a chance to catch up on the blog and this is really cool. Everyone can get updated with the same info and pics.

Jen said...

Glad you like it! You'll have to check out the latest post - I'm sure you can contribute many stories!

Heather said...

Jen, you look awesome! I can't believe you have had a baby! I like your hair like that too! Adorable pictures. I think I see Tim a little bit in Kate.

Jen said...

Thank you! I am seeing a lot of Tim's features in Kate lately, too. Especially the eyes. It's so fun to watch them grow up and see whose features they will have!