Wednesday, May 10, 2006

and we have a crawler

Life will never be the same. I can no longer leave Kate alone in a room on the floor. She will (slowly) inch her way over to anything that she is not supposed to touch, and try to stuff it in her mouth. She has been trying to crawl for ages, but I think today we will mark the milestone.

http://media.putfile.com/and-we-have-a-crawler

http://media.putfile.com/I-want-to-lick-the-camera

Yesterday I had her in the saucer, and she even bounced her way over to a nearby chair (okay, she only moved it a couple of inches, but still) and grabbed a spool of ribbon and began unwinding it like a roll of toilet paper. Oh, the things I have ahead of me!

ooh, look, a tassle!














I'm not doing anything, Mom.


Look at all the stuff I'm not supposed to touch!



We have had a busy week: random errands, Little Movers and Shakers, pool time, a birthday party this afternoon, and lots of prep for our upcoming trip to Oregon. Tim's been on nights, so he was able to come to class today, which was fun. Kate loves spending time with her Daddy! And now she is awake and ready for second lunch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great movie of Kate crawling. You could almost see the gears in her mind turning...."OK, how do I do this?...uh..a little forward here..OOPS!..watch your balance...OK.. just a little more...and...LUNGE! Got it!"

GReat Kid......Uncle Bob