Thursday, September 27, 2007

Joy via the Picture People


No matter that I've gotten nothing useful done today (besides scanning family photos). No matter that Claire has not had one good nap today. No matter that Kate just fell asleep about 20 minutes ago, after talking and talking and talking in her crib for more than 2 hours, keeping her sister awake for most of that time. No matter that I woke Claire up out of a perfectly good nap this morning to go to the mall and get pictures taken. I have these to show for it.

Claire at 8 months, Kate at 7 months:























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! So so cute. My favorite is the lady bug twins. I mean really Jenn - these are darling. Camille

Jen said...

Thank you, Camille! I do love these pictures. Now the stress: how many to order?? Gah, I spend entirely too much on pictures.

Katie said...

I LOVE those photos! They actually look more alike in these photos than in others I've seen. They are so cute!

Amie said...

That's so cool that you had the same photos taken of them both! You're a good mom. :) They will thank you when they grow up an have all this cool stuff to show their husbands and kids. :)

Jen said...

Aaaww, thanks, Amie!