Saturday, September 08, 2007

2-0

That's our record for the season so far. Two and ze-ro. As in, no losses! I am shocked, mostly because the game today was against #22 Boise State, and well, because our past few seasons have been horribly painful. Next week's game is against Ohio State, followed by UCLA and USC at the end of the month. They've said Washington has the toughest schedule in the country, and I believe it.

Today Kate talked to her daddy on the phone: "Daddy come home soon?" That was her first question. Kinda breaks your heart.

Me, I'm sitting here eating a vanilla sundae with Sander's hot fudge, because: yum! I'm debating whether I'm going to sit down and watch my movie: The Lake House. Seen it? Is it worth it? Bah, I'll probably do it, just so I don't have it sitting here for the next month. But, not before I post some pictures!
The avocado attacked me, Ma.
Claire's "I'm tired" pose.

So big!


So tired, but still so big!


Happy at dinner.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I haven't seen that movie. Let us know how it is! I love the photos!

Anonymous said...

I liked the movie. It wasn't fabulous, but an enjoyable escape for a little while. Enjoyed the pictures, too. Hope the girls get better and Tim comes home soon.

Jen said...

Eh, the movie was so-so. I figured out what was going on not long into the movie, so it wasn't that enthralling for me. But it was nice to sit and veg in front of the TV for awhile without having anyone bother me!

Deborah said...

What adorable pictures! Looks like Kate's feeling better, I hope :)

Andrea and Ben said...

Kate looks so different in this photo! Cute!