Thursday, March 25, 2010

So busy I keep losing track of the day

This week leading up to spring break has been extremely full. I can't even remember all of the events right now, except the ones listed below. First, the girls participated in the St. Jude's trike-a-thon at school on Wednesday. Claire didn't enjoy it as much as Kate, I think, but she did well. Luke cheered them on from the sidelines.

Luke has a new seating arrangement, which he loves.

Today was an Easter party with friends, and then a birthday party after nap.

Tomorrow we leave for San Diego. Have I packed yet? No. Am I in bed yet? No. Do I even have a checklist written anywhere? No. I am so toast. Woohoo, first solo road trip with the littles! Please pray for me.


Hey, look, cars!

Eating chocolate cake off the ground at the Easter party.


He refused to stop eating to look at the camera, probably worried that if he saw me that meant I saw him, and then I would take his cake away.


So very, very happy at Chuck E Cheese's for Nathan's birthday party.

3 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Big Boy!! He is such a sweet little chunker!

Katie said...

Would you believe I STILL have not taken a kid to chuck e cheese!? I'm seeing how long I can hold out!

he is adorable! The road trip? Sounds like.....ummm.hell.

Tim said...

I miss you guys. Thanks for posting.