Monday, October 19, 2009

In the midst of sickness: a pumpkin!

Last week I called one of my sickly babysitters to come infect my children with swine flu watch the girls for a few hours while I took Luke for his 6mo photo shoot. He wasn't as cooperative as he can sometimes be, and was pretty stingy with his smiles, but I think we got a few cute ones.



Coy boy in a gourd costume.

A smile! Pay no attention to the legs hovering over his head.

My favorite pictures always include drool. It's just so Luke.


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You have more success with these mall photo places than anyone I have ever met. You must share your secrets! These are great! He is totally adorable!

Katie said...

VERY cute! I love the coy one the most. You do have good success with this damn place. The Place Where I Will Never Return! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, he looks like Claire in the top one!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby boy ever! Hope you guys are all doing ok! Soup and orange juice.
Niki

Anonymous said...

Great looking kid. Taking after his Trucking Uncle... at least the druil part. :-)
Almost came by that way this weekend but that load canceled and now doing the Page, AZ shortcut to Tempe.

Uncle Bob, keep them coming.