Friday, April 03, 2009

Right now

Right now I am

*wishing I'd eaten a bowl of cereal this morning (STARVING)
*glad I took that ambien last night
*experiencing a love/hate relationship with pitocin
*glad I can blog from Tim's PDA, but am looking forward to having the laptop here soon
*vascillating between boredom and slight discomfort
*hoping the girls are feeling better and will be good for our friends who are graciously tending to their every whim
*glad I have a good nurse and hope the baby is born on her shift
*excited to meet our new baby
*wondering how many "boredom posts" may be uploaded from my windowless hospital room today

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So while you are bored: Last chance for guessing! Boy or girl? Or boy? or girl? And Tim?

Deborah said...

You can do it! (And I can't believe you have the ability to blog right now!) We'll be checking back and thinking of you in the meantime. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going so well that you can blog! I've been checking my phone, hotmail, your blog, my phone, hotmail, your blog.. every 5 minutes all morning. Hope everything continues to go well. Can't wait to hear! You rubbed the nose, so my vote's boy, but I'd be sooo happy to see a little girl, too.
Love ya! Niki

Shelby said...

Jeni... I'm thinking of you today and hope everything goes smoothly! I know everything is different and you are feeling some anxiety, but your body knows what to do! (all of my kids were at least 2 weeks early, btw- and it was just fine) Happy Baby Day!!! Love, Shelby

Katie said...

I saw there was a new post and I raced over here to see the baby news.....HAVE THAT BABY! I need some newborn photos STAT.

I am so excited for you! Keep us posted. I think you should post an update every hour. KTHANX.

Katie said...

I'm guessing Boy. By the way. Or maybe a girl. No. Boy.