Monday, December 08, 2008

An update of sorts

How yummy do these look? Brownies covered in chocolate. Mmm.

It's a cold morning here. I went outside to plug the house Christmas lights in, as it's very overcast and dark, and I could see my breath. I'm loving it! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the children this morning, as I had been planning to take them to the park to get out some pent-up energy, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.

The girls successfully slept in the same room for two nights. The first night Claire fell out of bed once and woke up crying another time, likely scared about where she was. The second night was virtually stress-free for us. Last night was not one of those nights, however, so we are still hit-and-miss.

Tim played Twister with the girls last night for the first time. It was hilarious. And it lasted about 3 minutes. I tried to find the camera in the midst of the game, but by the time I found it they were done.

And now for some photos.

What is it with my children and Kleenex?


Shopping for very specific Christmas decorations.


Enjoying her ice cream at Macaroni Grill.

REALLY enjoying her ice cream.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Such cute pictures. What is up with the kleenex? Poor you. Poor trees.... :)

Elizabeth said...

Jen, I love your kids so much. Why oh why can't we live in the same town?