Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Helpful?

Not really.

O.M.G. Covered in Eucerin. You know that super thick creamy lotion made with petroleum jelly? That's the stuff.


It was everywhere. It will take days of washing Claire's hair to remove all traces. I later found out that the fun began when Kate helped Claire change her poopy diaper. By herself. Where was I? Vacuuming. Awesome.


Later that night, the first gift of Christmas. It's a good thing they're cute, or there might have been coal in some stockings.

3 comments:

Andrea_Ben said...

What is that pose Kate is striking - too silly!

I bet that was a pleasure to get off their hands - lovely!

joanna said...

Oh My Gosh! You have realized one of my worst fears. I feel for you. Deeply.

Elizabeth said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you could have been doing something fun when they were eucerin-ing the world, like reading a magazine or drinking. But vacuuming? The suck.