Thursday, December 04, 2008

Progress?

The girls slept in the same room for nap time today. For approximately 3 hours. Granted, I was in there with them for the first hour, keeping them quiet, and we had just spent an hour at the kid's gym where they ran and jumped and bounced and so they might have been a teensy bit tired.

Now, it is almost 8:30pm and their room is suspiciously quiet. I left them in there together about 10 minutes ago, and I haven't yet heard the typical giggling and raucousness that is usually present at this hour. Hmmm.

I think it best not to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I'll just sit downstairs quietly and sip my tea in peace. Mmmmm.

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

how did it go?? We will be there this weekend!!

Elizabeth said...

WOW! I am incredibly impressed! I had no idea they were sharing a room at nap time, too. I have never tried that feat.