Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Conflicting interests


What they want to do today.

What I want to do.

It's finally fall here. It's 42* outside, the air is crisp, and the sky is blue. I want to curl up on the sofa with my pumpkin spice coffee, finish reading Twilight (which has me SO addicted to it), then read some Christmas catalogs, and smell the sugar cookies baking in the oven.

The girls want to color everything with their new pens. And then wash themselves silly in the sink. I hear the water running now. Gotta go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't you leave them unattended with their pens while you sip coffee and read? I'm confused.

:)

Niki

Anonymous said...

Hey, I finally got caught up on your blog after a week's visit with Mom and Dad and pushing too hard to keep my surprise a secret so I crashed hard when they left. It was great to see ALL the pictures! So sorry that Tim is gone; it's no fun being a single mom, especially when pregnant. However, yeah on the new ob and being able to deliver off base! Hope to catch up with you soon. Love you!