Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend Update



My dad and step-mom visited over the weekend, and Kate and Claire got to spend time with their grandparents.








After they left, we took the kids to the park. Kate loved the slide, even when she went down all by herself and got a mouth and nose full of dirt and rocks. Woohoo, parents of the year award goes to us!





And now that I've updated you with all sorts of information, I'm going to try to take a nap. My 3 hours of sleep last night are wearing thin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures. I especially love the one of Kate coming down the slide with Tim at the top. She looks so excited. Don't worry about a little dirt and a few rocks, it's all valuable spacial awareness, point of no return, and gravity training! Ha-Ha!!!
Grandma Cheri

Andrea and Ben said...

Oh, looks like fun! She is going to be a roller coaster junkie when she is older!