Friday, February 09, 2007

All it Takes

Apparently, all it takes for Claire to sleep peacefully at night is for her to know that her Daddy is on night duty in addition to her Mama. Oh, it's not just Mom I'm going to keep awake all night? I guess I'll sleep between each feeding. The last 2 nights have been much better than the one I posted about last time. Claire is back in swaddle-loving mode, and I am getting more sleep. I still don't know what I'm going to do when Grandma Cheri leaves, though. She is allowing me the opportunity to nap whenever I need to, and to sleep in.

Tonight is a majors promotion party, and Tim and I are headed out for our first 'date night' since Claire was born. It will be an early night, I'm sure, but it will be great to get out and see people and it will be fabulous to have a beer!

More photos later; both the babes are sleeping right now. I'll try to catch them in action later this afternoon, as Kate tries to hit her sister with the school bus, or Claire tries to launch milk back at Kate.

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

I can't wait to see you in a few hours! Yay, for getting out!!!

Katie said...

Wow! I can't believe you're already going out! I'm impressed. Have fun!