Friday, December 15, 2006

When You're Tired


When you're tired, I guess you can sleep through just about anything. I am surprised that Kate is not crying in her crib right now. Her bedroom wall, and her crib, are pretty much right next to our bathroom. Mike the contractor is in the process of chipping tiles off our shower wall as I type, and is making a horrible racket. Yet, the babe sleeps. Yahoo!


Our bathroom when we moved in. Vintage 1971.


Our bathroom today.

Stay tuned for updates on the beautiful master bath that will be, all before Christmas.

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

We are looking to get rid of the tiles in our bath too, just the walls, I like the retro floor. I wonder if I could do it myself?

Jen said...

Probably! You're not 8 1/2 months pregnant, right? If not, I have a couple of names to give you for referrals.