Thursday, December 28, 2006

On the Verge

Snow, I'm talking about snow. Not babies. Yet.




It's been hovering around freezing all day and has been raining like crazy. We lost power for just a few seconds just a few times last night, and our yard looks like Dorothy's must have after the cyclone. The radio says it's snowing at Tanque Verde and Catalina Highway. That's like 7 miles from here. If all goes well, Jess and I are going to take Kate to Sabino Canyon this afternoon and see if we can get some playtime in the snow.

On a totally different note, it seems blogger has done away with the Beta version and has a new version out. I don't know if I can switch to the new version since I'm already on Beta, but this quote on their website made me laugh:

I am overjoyed to announce that today we have o’ficially graduated the new version of Blogger from “in beta” to “.” Why is this significant? Allow me to explain via analogy:
Battlestar Galactica with Lorne Greene : Battlestar Galactica with Edward James Olmos :: Old Blogger : New Blogger
Ha! I'm not the only geek out there addicted to the show. Of course, that was written by a website egghead...
Kate is napping soundly at the moment, so now's my chance to get some painting done.

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Whatever.....snow! We moved to AZ for sunny skies and warmth!!! It has been nice not missing out on gorgeous days, however, while we unpack :0)

Jen said...

I bet next year you'll be hoping for some white stuff! Sun is great, but snow in the winter is nice.

Welcome to Tucson!!