Friday, November 06, 2009

Yeah, that's what I thought.

You know all those cold medicines that used to be labeled for toddler use and are now only recommended for those 41 and older, because "they don't work for children"? [Um, if they work for me, why wouldn't they work for someone smaller than me?] Someone today suggested I talk to a pharmacist to see what dosage I should give my children. . . and what do you know! LUKE is able to have 1/2 teaspoon of the cold medicine I've been eyeing every morning at 3am when he wakes up unable to breathe or sleep because he's so congested. I just woke him up from a 3 hour nap, and although he's still sick, at least he's not sick and exhausted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finding out the dosage. I'm sure Luke appreciates it too. I'm feeling for ya, Jen. Lot's of work raising 3 when they're healthy.

Hugs to all, Uncle Bob

Elizabeth said...

This is NOT FAIR! You need to be resting for the race! Everyone needs to be HEALTHY!